Teaching school, I am on feet all day long. I want a comfy shoe while being stylish, too. I went on a thorough search over our Spring Break and found some great choices.
I started at our local Dillard’s. When the saleslady in the shoe department asked, “May I help you?” She didn’t know what was about to happen. Poor thing! I must have had her bring out thirty boxes of shoes and then sent a lot back for a different size.
I got the feeling she wanted to take back her offer to help me.
Through the search, I found that there are a lot of companies on the market these days catering to those of us seeking comfort and style. Let me share with you some I found…
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Sole Society’s Audrina. I wore these all last spring, even walking all over New Orleans, all summer, and into the fall. I just had to order another pair this season. They are amazing! They come in four colors, too!
- Born’s Tamara comes in NINE colors!!! These would be great for that athleisure look or with just jeans, a tee and a trench!
- Ugg’s Cass Slip-on. Great paired with anything… a floral dress, track pants, jeans, shorts, etc.
- Vionic’s Blakely Suede and Natural Snake Booties. I bought these in grey (seen above) but love these snakeskin ones even better. I didn’t see this option. I wore these all day today at school and was very comfortable all day. They even allow my bunions to do their thing. Plus, they are on SALE!!
- Birkenstock’s Gizeh Waterproof Essentials Thong Sandals. These come in four colors. Great for the pool or beach!
- Donald J. Pliner Cava Suede Stud Detail Slides. These come in white or black. These would pair well with shorts or cropped white jeans!
- Naturalizer’s Mason Print Block Heel Dress Slide. These come in six colors and are sooo comfy. These would make a midi dress stand out! Or, even wide-leg pants!
- Steve Madden’s Kirsten Leather Platform Sandal. Our speech teacher swears by these. She wears these with cute a-line swing dresses. So cute! They come in three colors.
- Volatile’s Microsuede Leopard Print Sneakers. How cute are these AND COMFORTABLE!! I can see these definitely with some distressed jeans and a printed tee. Or, even a solid-colored dress to dress it down.
- FitFlop’s Sola Iridescent Slides. Just a good, basic neutral slide to go with everything.
- Naturalizer’s Billie Alabaster. Comes in three colors. Another great basic to have. I can see these with a casual jumpsuit or a short dress.
- ONO’s Ebba Sandal. Comes in five colors. Great for dressing up any outfit!
- I bought these by Softt for everyday.
- I would love a pair of these by Ugg for the pool, eventually! Which color do I choose?
Do you have some favorite comfy/stylish shoes you would like to share with us?
I hear those beach waves crashing now!
Outfit details: John and Jenn Sweater//7forallmankind jeans//Vionic Suede & Natural Snake Booties//Rebecca Minkoff Chevron Quilted Small Love Crossbody bag//Sole Society Disc Shoulder Duster earrings//Target’s Women’s Cateye Sunglasses with Gold Studs
OH, AND CONGRATULATIONS GOES OUT TO RACHEL! SHE WON OUR MASK MAGIC GIVEAWAY!